Furnace Installation From HVAC Professionals With Nearly 30 Years of Experience
Furnace installation is not something that should be taken lightly. You’ll want to use an HVAC company with many years of experience that offers quality furnace products to heat your home efficiently and economically.
Haskins is a proud dealer of Carrier products, one of the top brands in HVAC systems. Carrier products are designed to economically keep your home or business comfortable and safe.
The Necessary Components to a Winning Furnace Installation:
1. Make an appointment early. Customers who schedule an installation by early fall usually save themselves an emergency replacement during the busy winter months. If you have a preventive maintenance plan, your technician will determine at the fall service whether you need a new furnace or any repairs.
2. Make sure to have a certified professional perform your furnace installation. Haskins technicians have years of experience and training. And that’s what it takes to tie the new furnace to the ductwork, air filtration system, and thermostat.
You can plan on enjoying years of economical heat when your new furnace is properly installed in the beginning. The last thing you want to do is have to call in a professional to fix an incorrect furnace installation. Working with our team of professional technicians at Haskins Heating & Cooling is the best way to ensure a trouble-free installation.
3. Ask questions during the installation. This is the perfect time to go over any maintenance or safety questions regarding your new furnace. Be sure to learn how to program your thermostat to the most efficient settings.
4. Put your owner’s manuals and warranty materials in a safe place, and be sure to put the technician’s name in your contacts list. Warranty information and your installation technician’s contact information will be useful if there are further issues or questions.
5. Make sure to prebook your annual preventive maintenance so you have a technician lined up to inspect your furnace in the autumn. It’s the best way to protect your new equipment.
Trusted Furnace Installation Professionals
To ensure your new furnace enjoys a long and productive life, make sure it is installed by heating and cooling system professionals you trust. With nearly 30 years experience, you can rely on Haskins Heating & Cooling to install your furnace right the first time.
Call to speak to one of our furnace installation experts at 615-746-6390 now for more information on our furnace products and services.