Haskins Heating & Cooling Offers a Range of HVAC Financing Options
HVAC systems don’t usually wait until we’ve got a pile of money in the bank before they let go. In fact, it’s usually just the opposite.
Heating or air conditioning systems seem to crash just when we least expect it and can least afford it. Sometimes we find that we are not quite ready to absorb the replacement costs of a new HVAC system.
At Haskins, we are happy to offer financing options from the following partners:
1. Wells Fargo – Wells Fargo offers a range of cost-friendly financing (with approved credit) designed to help you pay for a new product or system. This allows you to enjoy the latest in HVAC comfort and technology while maintaining the integrity of your monthly budget. By taking advantage of Wells Fargo special financing options, with approved credit, you will be able to keep your existing financial options intact. You won’t need to use an existing credit card, your savings, or an equity line of credit. Apply now!
2. TVA Financing – TVA offers affordable financing (subject to credit approval) for residential installations. With the EnergyRight® Heat Pump Program, you can arrange financing for a new electric heat pump. The EnergyRight® Heat pump program offers fixed rate, low interest financing for approved customers. You can also have the monthly payments added to your electric bill and pay over a 10-year period.
3. Piedmont Natural Gas Company / Nashville Gas – Piedmont/Nashville Gas offers the Gas Advantage Program for residential natural gas HVAC equipment purchases. This program includes no down payment with approved credit and up to a 5-year term. See full details about their program here.
4. Springleaf Financial Services – Springleaf offers a wide range of personal loan financing options. Apply now for a personal loan from Springleaf.
5. Greensky- Greensky offers a varitey of financing options. Click the Logo below to view options.
To find out more about financing your new HVAC equipment purchase, call us at 615-746-6390 today to discuss financing options.